1. Information Collection and Use
(a) Personal Data: We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the site, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the site, or otherwise contacting us.
(b) Usage Data: We collect usage data automatically as you navigate through the site. This may include details like your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
3. Your Data Protection Rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Our aim is to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
4. CCPA Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights under the CCPA. These include the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months and the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
5. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
6. Sharing Your Data
We may share your information with third parties in certain situations, such as with service providers that perform services on our behalf.
7. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
8. Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
11. Contact Us